Friday, November 25, 2016

#6 Steve Jobs’ Talk

Steve Jobs’ Talk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF8uR6Z6KLc

good words/sentences

  • relent (v.) ex: Finally, Cathena relents and leave Eric alone with her father.
  • naively (adv.) ex: Maybe they naively believe that disputes among allies will quickly evaporate.
  • curiosity (n.) ex: However, a warm breeze on the back of her neck aroused her curiosity.
  • It was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made.
  • Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick.
  • Death is the destination we all share.
comment
I feel his first life story is brave and I think if I were him, l couldn’t do the same decision. It is so terrible that I can’t image.
And the second and third stories are inspiring. As he said “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick.” but don’t lose our faith and convince that we can get what we love one day.

I think the sentence “Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice.” is important for us. Sometimes we care others’ opinion too much. But now I realize that our time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.

1 comment:

  1. True, it's important not to loose our faith even in a difficult time.

    ReplyDelete